Friday 6 July 2012

Try something different! Parkour!

                                                          Fancy trying something new ?


Me jumping off Southport Pier :D

I've decided to start posting on my blog again :D On this post I'm going to share with you one of my hobbies. Free running/Parkour is a brilliant form of exercise that requires good Co-ordination, Balance, Flexibility, Endurance, strength, Power and confidence. It's a very functional form of exercise that will challenge you body in so many ways. If this is something you think you might enjoy then you should give it a try but take caution as it can be very dangerous as i have found out a few times. Free running/Parkour is all about being precise and confident and it is very important that you warm before hand to help reduce the chance of injuring yourself. 

Before you read the rest of my post take a look at my latest video that was filmed between 2011 Q4 - 2012 Q1. The video was intended to be a lot longer but during filming i received an injury to my left knee which ended the filming as I re-tore my lateral meniscus cartilage which has recently been successfully operated on :D 


I'd like to thank my friends for participation in creating this video and a big thanks to Craig Charlton who filmed and created this video :D If you would like to see more videos from Craig check out his youtube channels >>>> SuperExtremeTV and craigcharlie16 <<<<

Why not challenge yourself to try something new like free running! It's an amazing and unique way to exercise that will improve your all round fitness! It's an all in one type of training that along with healthy nutrition will benefit you in so many ways like improving your Cardiovascular fitness, Flexibility, muscle mass, power, co-ordination, balance, spatial awareness all of which is what it takes to become a true athlete!! Also in my opinion it's one of the best ways to burn fat and achieve a well defined body!


Preston Guild hall :D

Preston bus station

If you would like to know any information about free running or Parkour then post a comment and I'll gladly help :D youtube >> biffa91 and biffa3run <<

More posts coming soon!  :D Ciao mio amici! 


No comments:

Post a Comment